Tribhuvan University Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) published the notice for an entrance exam for BSc Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT).
|Application Form Start Date||2080/04/32 (10:00 AM)|
|Application Form Last Date||2080/05/26 (Double Fee: Up to Ashoj 07)|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Thursday, Ashoj 11, 2080 (September 28, 2023)|
|Exam Time||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Application Form Fee||NPR 1,850|
|Model Question||Click Here|
Also Check: Top BSc CSIT Colleges in Nepal
The full mark of the BSc CSIT Entrance Exam is 100 and the pass mark is 35. Questions will be asked in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English of Ten Plus 2 Leve and each subject carries 25 marks. The question will be asked in multiple-choice format and each question carries 1 mark.
Without passing the entrance you can’t study BSc CSIT at any college affiliated with TU. The fee for the BSc CSIT Entrance form is Rs. 1850.
Also Check: BSc CSIT Entrance Preparation Book
Eligibility for BSc CSIT
- The candidate must have a +2 degree or its equivalent in science, physics, and mathematics with 100-100 full marks at the certificate level, as well as a minimum grade point average of C or second division in each subject. Or,
- A level: The candidate must have taken science courses in physics and mathematics with a minimum grade of D in each subject and 100-100 total marks. Or,
- CTEVT- Candidates with a diploma are required to have taken physics and mathematics courses worth 100 to 100 points and received a second division. Or,
- Foreign Universities: Applicants must have obtained an equivalence certificate from the Curriculum Development Center for the appropriate level.
- Pass the Entrance Exam (35 Marks).
BSc CSIT Entrance Exam 2080 Date
The BSc CSIT Entrance Exam 2080 Date will be innocent later by TU IOST.
CSIT Entrance Exam Syllabus
TU has not officially published the entrance exam syllabus of the BSc CSIT (IOST) entrance exam. However, looking at past year’s questions, we have cracked the exam syllabus as follows.
Also Check: BSc CSIT Entrance Preparation Institute
BSc CSIT Entrance Model Question
What are the Cutoff Marks for Top BSc CSIT Colleges?
Rather than cut off marks, it is better to take the reference of ranks. Every year, the cutoff marks for a particular college are different while the rank remains similar.
ASCOL is the most competitive college. At least 150 ranks to make sure your name appears on the first merit list as there are only 108 open seats. Similarly, Patan Multiple Campus, Bhaktapur Multiple Campus, and St Xavier’s College are the toughest colleges to get into.
For private colleges, you can easily get admission if you have passed the entrance exam.
Also, Watch BSc CSIT Entrance Guide
Frequency Asked Questions
The pass mark of the BSc CSIT Entrance Exam is 35.
You get a total of 2 hours for the BSc CSIT Entrance Exam.