Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (TU IoST) has published the Entrance Exam 2080 Notice for Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT).
|Exam Type||TU BIT Entrance Exam 2080|
|Application Form Start Date||Bhadra 05, 2080 (August 22, 2023)|
|Application Form Deadline||Ashwin 05, 2080 (September 22, 2023)|
|Double Fee Form Date||Ashwin 19 – Ashwin 23|
|Entrance From Link||Click Here|
|Entrance Exam Date||Ashoj 26 (October 13)|
|Exam Medium||Paper (Physical)|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Exam Time||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Fee||NPR 1,750|
- Passed a Proficiency Certificate Level or Equivalent Examination from any faculty taking English and Mathematics or Computer (Students must have studied at least one Mathematics or English) subject with a minimum of 100 pass marks and a second division.
- Passed grade 12 from any stream but must have studied English and Mathematics or Computer Subject of 100/100 marks; students must have taken English, Mathematics or Computer (Must have studied at least Mathematics or Computer subject) and secured at least a C grade. He/she should have passed all other subjects with at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 1.6 and a final CGPA of at least 1.8.
- Passed A-level exams (100/100 marks in English and Mathematics or Computer course) securing a D grade with or without a little letter.
- CTEVT Three-Year Diploma in Second Division, English and Mathematics or Computer, with 100/100 points each.
- A scanned copy of the Bank Voucher
- MRP Standard Photo
- SLC/SEE Marksheet
- +2/I.Sc./A-level Transcripts
- Others (equivalence certificates, etc)
Students need to choose the district where they want to take the entrance test. The available districts are:
About Entrance Exam Question:
There will be a total of 100 Objective/Multiple Choice questions from the subjects below:
|Particulars||Group A||Group B|
|Subjects||English (Grade 11-12)||Mathematics (Class 11)|
Computer (Grade 11-12)
To pass the Tribhuvan University (TU) Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) entrance, you need to score 35 marks.