Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor of Business Administration Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Master of Business Administration Finance (MBA-Finance)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 60
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 30
Eligibility / Admission
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division
- Completed Bachelor’s from any faculty from a recognized board with minimum second division.
Note: You need to appear at the entrance exam conducted by the College.
The college provides scholarships to 10% of the total students for each faculty. For this scholarship, you need to take the test conducted by Pokhara University.
Also, they offer a variety of other scholarships to deserving students.
About Uniglobe College
Uniglobe College is conveniently located in Kathmandu’s New Baneshwor neighborhood. It opened in 2009 and is connected with Pokhara University. It offers programs in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Administration-Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI), Master of Business Administration-Finance (MBA- Finance), and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Uniglobe College’s promoting team members are academically sound and have a track record of success in the education business in Nepal. Its management is adamant that successful information and skill distribution to students is only achievable when the efforts of topic specialists, knowledgeable professors, and researchers are supported by much-needed technology, infrastructure, and facilities.
Uniglobe College aims to be a nationally and internationally renowned learning institution known for academic and professional excellence in research, management, and economics.
Uniglobe College aspires to be a nationally and internationally renowned learning institution known for academic and professional excellence in research, management, and economics. The best business schools prepare globally competent human resources. The college fosters a welcoming environment in which to cherish its vision.
- To develop management graduates at various levels with sound management knowledge, skills, and values, as well as positive leadership qualities.
- To instill creativity and attentiveness in students through motivational approaches of personalized nurturing guidance.
- To make learning and living at the college a wonderfully pleasant experience for our students in order to develop a strong sense of friendship and fraternity.
- To establish relations with universities, research institutes, and other organizations.
- To establish relations with universities, research institutes, and other organizations;
Phone: +977-01-4115690, 4115569, 4115508
Location: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College Name||Unigloble College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 6-8 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|
|Location||New Baneshwor, Kathmandu|