Pokhara University School of Business
Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: 2 Years | Seats: 30
Master of Business Administration Job Holders (MBA)
Duration: 2 Years | Seats: 30
Pokhara University School of Business Fee Structure
The fee structure of Pokhara University School of Business is as follows:
|MBA Job Holders||NPR 4,89,000|
BBA / BBA-BI
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division.
- Candidate must pass the entrance test conducted by the School of Business.
MBA / MBA Job Holders
- The candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 15 years of formal education in any discipline with a minimum of 45 percent of the aggregate marks or 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average at the undergraduate level.
- Admission to the program is based on academic promise demonstrated by applicants’ academic records, statement of objectives, references, admission exam scores, and performance in personal interviews and group discussions.
Pokhara University offers a scholarship policy that applies to all programs. Based on the total number of students registered in each session, constituent institutions offered 20% and affiliated colleges supplied 5% scholarships to their students. A number of students are given scholarship opportunities in various programs across the country. The scholarship was awarded based on merit and reservation status.
About Pokhara University School of Business
Pokhara University School of Business is located in Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Lekhnath, Kaski, Gandaki Province, Nepal. It is one of the constituent colleges out of four colleges of Pokhara University. The School was established in 1999 to offer a three-year semester-based bachelor-level program for the first time in Nepal.
The college was once known as Pokhara University Campus before being renamed Management Campus and then School of Business. Since 2000, the school has offered an MBA program. The following programs are available at the school: BBA, BBA-BI, MBA, and MBA Job Holders.
Enhance teaching, learning, and research activities to transform the institution into a Center of Excellence for Higher Education; accelerate national development by producing job-market-driven, responsible, productive, welfare-focused, and committed human resources; and connect the university system with community services.
Unleash learners’ potential and creativity while promoting humanism, reason, innovation, and the pursuit of truth.
In a competitive corporate world, to assume a leadership position in higher education in management.
- Well-educated, experienced faculty with international experience and exposure to prestigious colleges.
- Full-time faculty, a wide pool of guest lecturers from other colleges, individuals from business sectors, and experienced entrepreneurs.
- Offers a great education for a low charge and grants scholarships to 20% of students.
- Counseling services are available to students during all working hours.
- Case studies, group discussions, project assignments, field trips, class presentations, and other current teaching strategies are used in interactive lectures.
- Internships and project work are required as part of the curriculum. Students have an excellent opportunity to gain real research experience.
- Audiovisual teaching pedagogy, a well-stocked library with a diverse selection of textbooks, reference books, study materials, e-resources, and internet access.
- Various Extra-curricular Activities and Educational Excursions for students’ exposure to various dimensions.
- Local buses provide frequent and dependable transportation from Pokhara City to the University grounds at a lower cost.
- The tranquil and calm study environment, as well as the enough space for sports and amusement.
Email: [email protected]
Location: Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Lekhnath, Kaski, Gandaki Province, Nepal