Phoenix College of Management
Courses (Lincoln University College)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 60
Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
Duration: 4 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: 2 Years | Seats: 30
Master of Computer Science (MCS)
Duration: 2 Years
There is only one admission for BBA in the November (Fall) session. Admission will begin in September.
MBA programs have two intakes: March (Spring) Session and September (Fall) Session. Admission for the March session begins in January, while admission for the September semester begins in July.
The following is the method for admission to an MBA or BBA program:
- Fill out the Application for Admission Form, which is accessible at the College Front Desk or can be downloaded from Phoenix College’s website (www.phoenixcollege.edu.np).
- A sample Entrance Exam will be sent together with the Application for Admission Form. Read the sample Entrance Exam and take the Entrance Exam whenever it is convenient for you between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. at college.
- Your Entrance Exam results will be released the following day, and you will be able to pick up your Offer Letter, which will be valid for one week. As a result, you must enroll within a week.
Phoenix College of Management offers meritorious, poor, and worthy students scholarships. Scholarships are also given to students from underserved communities and rural areas. Such scholarships are reserved by the standards and regulations of Nepal’s Ministry of Education (MoE).
Phoenix Fellowship (PF)
Phoenix Fellowship is a merit-based program that assists graduate students with financial aid. Students can apply for PF every year. The fellowship will be awarded to those who work hard to become qualified graduates.
Phoenix Talents Scholarship (PTS)
PTS is awarded to a subset of students in each program. Such scholarships are available to national athletes, musicians, artists, and writers.
Phoenix Welfare Scholarship (PWS)
PWS is awarded to deserving students from underrepresented and underprivileged societal groups. This initiative provides financial assistance equivalent to college costs to six students from each faculty.
About Phoenix College of Management
Phoenix College of Management (PCM), promoted by Republica International Education Foundation Pvt. Ltd. (RIEF). It is affiliated with LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (Malaysia). PCM is the intellectual product of the nation’s eminent academicians, distinguished personalities, and prominent dignitaries who saw a desperate need for a Global Institution that can be regarded not only as the nation’s “Hallmark of Educational Excellence” but which can significantly contribute.
PCM strives to fulfill its responsibilities through fostering, nurturing, and mentoring young minds, as well as using the best human and physical resources. In short, PCM will always strive for high-quality education, exceptional student support, and exceptional personal and professional growth.
Recognizing that working to improve the world is an essential component of a comprehensive college education, PCM effectively trains students to strive for academic excellence while also motivating them to be more creative, productive, responsible, and caring individuals. PCM encourages its students to take risks, explore new avenues of expression, and pursue a passion because it believes in the development of the full person – body, mind, and spirit.
- Offering low-cost yet high-quality managerial education that produces responsible and productive citizens
- Individualized instruction and personal attention
- Meeting the requirements of a varied and ever-changing student body
- Offering worldwide academic programs that capitalize on the country’s unique and cultural surroundings
- Using global trends and cross-cultural encounters to emphasize an international perspective
Our vision is to develop business leaders who can transform organizations and the society we live in by providing a competitive advantage with the concept of an international degree in a local environment through innovative management education and research.
Our mission is to provide worldwide grade higher education at an accessible cost in order to meet the business world’s problems. PCM aspires to be known as a “hallmark of educational excellence” for its unique curricula, academic excellence, and great research.
Phone: (+977) 9801878100, 9801878101, 01-4439810
Location: Maitidevi, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College Name||Phoenix College of Management|
|Affiliation||Lincoln University College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 6-13 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|