Boston International College
Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
BBA in Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Bachelor of Computer System and Information Technology (BCSIT)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: 2 Years | Seats: 30
BBA / BBA-BI / BCSIT
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or,
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division.
- Pass the written exam and interview conducted by the college.
- Minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent grades in Bachelor’s level
- Management Admission Test (PUMAT) conducted by Pokhara University
The college has been extremely fortunate in terms of the caliber of students it has attracted over the years. To recognize and appreciate students’ great performance, the college has introduced a transparent and competitive “Performance Based Scholarship” for the Bachelor’s degree program. The following provisions are included in the scholarship program.
- Every student securing an SGPA of 4.0 in a semester will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver in the next semester.
- Every student securing SGPA 3.94 in a semester will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver in the next semester.
- Every student securing SGPA > 3.88 and < 3.94 in a semester will receive a 40% tuition fee in the next semester.
- Every student securing an SGPA of 3.88 in a semester will receive a 30% tuition fee waiver in the next semester.
- Every student securing SGPA 3.80 and < 3.88 in a semester will receive a 15% tuition fee waiver in the next semester.
- Every student securing SGPA 3.70 and < 3.80 in a semester will receive a 10% tuition fee waiver in the next semester.
- The topper students of each section in internal examinations will be rewarded Rs. 1000 cash with a certificate.
About Boston International College
Boston International College (BIC) is located in Bharatpur-10, Hakim Chowk, Chitwan, Nepal. It is a premier academic institution affiliated with Pokhara University. The college provides a wide range of graduate and undergraduate courses tailored to meet your education aspirations.
They have been happy to provide sought-after courses such as Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Business Administration- Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI) since our inception in 2009. In addition, in response to the industry’s changing needs, they launched the Bachelor of Computer System & Information Technology (BCSIT) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in 2017.
BIC’s faculty is comprised of experienced and internationally known members, guaranteeing that all students receive a high-quality education. We provide the necessary resources for academic success with our modernized infrastructure and state-of-the-art computerized library and computer lab. Our spacious, air-conditioned classrooms offer a dynamic climate suited to participatory and interesting learning experiences.
- Collaborative Learning
- Continuous Improvement
- Intellectual Excellence
- Forward-looking Orientation
Phone: +977-56-598892, 598992
Email: [email protected]
Location: Bharatpur-10, Hakim Chowk, Chitwan, Nepal
|College Name||Boston International College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 4-8 Lakhs (Expected)|
|Location||Hakim Chowk, Chitwan|