Presidential Business School
Courses (Westcliff University, USA)
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
Years: 4 Years
BSc Information Technology (BSc IT)
Years: 4 Years
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Years: 2 Years
MSc in Information Technology (MSc IT)
Years: 2 Years
Presidential Business School Fee Structure
The tentative fee structure (recommend you to contact college administration for latest fee structure) of Presidential Business School is as follows:
|Courses||Presidential Business School Fee Structure|
|BSc IT||NPR 10,53,000|
|MSc IT||NPR 6,00,000|
Note: These are just tentative fee structures. For confirmation, I recommend you to visit or contact the college yourself.
BBA / BSc IT
- The candidate must have completed +2 Level / A-Leve or equivalent from a recognized board of Nepal or other foreign board recognized by the HSEBN board of Nepal.
- In the case of A-Leve, 3.5 credit hours are required.
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized Nepalese institution or from a university anywhere in the world, with a minimum CGPA of 2.0, or 45%, or an equivalent grade system at the undergraduate level.
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a similar topic from a recognized Nepalese institution or from a university anywhere in the world, with a minimum CGPA of 2.0, or 45%, or an equivalent grade scale at the undergraduate level.
The Presidential Business School provides merit-based scholarships for both bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
About Presidential Business School
Presidential Business School (PBS), located in Thapagaun, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, was formed in 2011 AD with the goal of being a model center for excellent education in Nepal. PBS has an affiliation with Westcliff University in the United States. The WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accreditation body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), a private nonprofit national organization that coordinates accreditation activity in the United States, have both accredited Westcliff University.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a global standard of quality with an accreditation procedure based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Quality, has granted global accreditation to Westcliff University College of Business.
The accreditation focuses on recognizing instructional excellence, evaluating student learning outcomes, and establishing a paradigm of continuous improvement. ACBSP-accredited institutions are devoted to ongoing development, ensuring that their business programs provide students with the skills that employers need.
Presidential Business School strives to be one of the greatest academic institutions in South Asia, recognized for offering an experienced learning environment to develop the next generation of leaders, inspirers, and innovators.
- To provide a learning environment in which people are inspired and encouraged to become responsible managers, entrepreneurs, leaders, and researchers in many sectors of management.
- To improve students’ critical thinking and decision-making abilities through practical, research-based, and creative academic programs.
- To encourage entrepreneurship via innovation and to contribute to national growth by creating jobs.
Phone: +977 01-5244306, 5245006
Email: [email protected]
Location: Bhakti Thapa Sadak, Thapagaun, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College Name||Presidential Business School|
|Affiliation||Westcliff University, USA|
|Location||New Baneshwor, Kathmandu|
|Fee Structure||NPR 5-10 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|
BSc IT Security
BSc Data Science