Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Bachelor of Computer System and Information Technology (BCSIT)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
BBA / BHM / BCSIT
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or,
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division.
- Pass the written exam and interview conducted by the college.
Counseling is the first step in the admissions process. After you have contacted us via email, phone call, in-person visit, or online submission. A meeting with our guidance counselor will be planned for you. You will be told about the college, and the curriculum you wish to study, and possibly assisted in determining the best degree for your career path.
The student will then have to go through a personal interview. You will get the opportunity to meet with the college’s principal as well as the coordinator for your particular stream.
The entrance exam is the final stage. The exam lasts three hours and is worth 100 points. The passing mark is 45. Any student who passes the exams will be able to proceed with the application procedure.
- Scholarships are awarded at Medhavi depending on academic success.
- Pokhara University sends 5 students per semester through their own scholarship test.
- The scholarship is considered both at the time of admission, based on +2 results and tests, and throughout the four-year course, based on each semester’s university result.
About Medhavi College
Medhavi College, located in Shankhamul, New Baneshwor, and affiliated with Pokhara University, offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program. It was also given affiliation in 2017 to administer the Bachelor of Computer Information Systems (BCIS) and Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) programs.
Medhavi College is a team of amazing academics, lively students, and a venerable management team. They believe in teaching quality and transformational education in a healthy, responsive, and inclusive environment. With their exceptional modern and practical courses, they immerse our students in real-world, real-time activities. They educate students for global citizenship and responsible leadership, which enables them to pursue dignified lives and prosperous jobs.
Medhavi College is a learning center that strives to set a new standard in higher education. It is committed to integrated learning and building graduates’ confidence to face real-world business, information technology, and hospitality difficulties. Medhavi College prepares students for global citizenship and responsible leadership by tapping into their hidden abilities and empowering them to live dignified lives and pursue fruitful jobs.
They are dedicated to Business Management, Hospitality Management, and the World of Information Systems, guided by our core values of excellence, innovation, and entrepreneurship. They also allow students to investigate other intellectual, spiritual, and aesthetic traditions.
- Passion for excellence
- Innovative Spirit
- Leadership for all
- Student’s Initiative
- Learning by doing
- All students will receive a high-quality education.
- To generate skilled labor for the country that is ready to face the real world.
- To foster good behavior and a high sense of morality in order to generate responsible world citizens and leaders for the pioneering world.
Location: Shankhamul, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College Name||Medhavi College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 8-10 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|