Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor in Development Studies (BDevS)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Eligibility / Admission
BBA / BDevS
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or,
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division.
- Pass the written exam and interview conducted by the college (by PU for scholarship)
The Camad College provides full scholarships to 10% of the total students in each faculty. This scholarship is given to students sent by Pokhara University following a scholarship exam.
Camad College believes that students who have proved their ability to achieve in academic programs should not be denied access to a high-quality education because of financial constraints. As a result, the college awards scholarships in the form of grants to meritorious and needy individuals each year through the Ganesh Man Singh Memorial Scholarship Fund.
The College also provides a “College Topper Scholarship” and “Meritorious Students Scholarships” program.
About Camad College
Camad College is located in Gairigaun, Tinkune, Kathmandu. It was established in 2009 under the leadership and initiatives of a group of reputed academicians, educationists, experts, and professionals from various fields of administration, management, and development. Currently, it offers two programs affiliated with Pokhara University: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor in Development Studies (BDevS)
To create an educational atmosphere that encourages students to attain professional excellence in their chosen field of study.
To increase the capacity of individuals and institutions in Nepal to contribute to the development of the country.
- To provide high-quality education in a friendly environment using cutting-edge teaching methods.
- To provide students with in-depth knowledge that is directly applicable to real-world situations.
Email: [email protected]
Location: Gairigaun, Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College Name||Camad College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 5-8 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|