Ritz College of Engineering and Management
Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
BBA / BHM
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division
- Candidates must have passed the NEB Class 12 examination or an equivalent level test from a recognized academic institution.
- Candidates must have completed at least one course in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (with at least 100 full marks or 5 credits).
- Candidates must have a minimum of 45% or a CGPA/GPA of 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0) and at least Grade C (or Grade D in the case of A-level) or 45% in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
The Ritz College of Engineering and Management provides scholarships as per the rules and regulations of Pokhara University and College Management.
About Ritz College of Engineering and Management
Ritz College of Engineering and Management is located in Balkumari, Lalitpur, Nepal. It is affiliated with Pokhara University to offers three courses: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), and Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BE Civil).
The college was established in 2009 as Ritz Hospitality College under the guidance of The Himal Educational Foundation and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. Later it was rebranded as Ritz College of Engineering and Management.
Their mission is to provide students with globally recognized exemplary education and training for career success; to provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with industry, organizations, and institutions operating in these fields; and to improve overall, effective, and efficient management of the College.
They intend to change the status quo in Nepal by establishing new standards for excellent education in the sectors of Business Administration, Hospitality Management, and Engineering Education.
- Faculty who are highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated.
- Visiting Professors, Scholars, and Experts from various Universities and Institutions provide contemporary, rigorous education and mentoring.
- Pedagogy centered on the student.
- Educational experiences were enhanced through horizon-expanding workshops, seminars, and interactive discussions.
- Banks, financial institutions, business houses, and the hospitality and tourism industries all receive regular visits and internships.
- Personal and professional career guidance in Nepal and overseas.
- Modern computer lab with dependable networking and limitless internet access.
- Classrooms that are spacious, well-furnished, and equipped with multimedia
- A cutting-edge ‘Learning Resource Centre’ is well-stocked with the most recent reference books, periodicals, newspapers, research papers, and digital resources.
- Students should be properly guided when performing socially linked project work.
- Field trips and survey camps are held on a regular basis.
Location: Balkumari, Lalitpur, Nepal
|College Name||Ritz College of Engineering and Management|
|Fee Structure||NPR 6-12 Lakhs (Expected)|