Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology
Courses (Tribhuvan University)
- You should pass the entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Science and Technology (IoST), T.U. to be eligible for admission to the BSc CSIT program in any college affiliated with TU.
- To be eligible for the IOST entrance exam, you should have completed +2 Science or equivalent with a C grade in each subject.
- Grades in 11th and 12th grade must be at least D with a CGPA of 1.8 or higher. Or,
- Second-division marks in 10+2, PCL, or an equivalent grade in any discipline are the required minimum. Or,
- You can also apply if you are a student awaiting your grade 11 or grade 12 results. But they must submit a passed certificate of grade 11 and grade 12 at the time of admission.
- Pass the Entrance Exam Conducted by Tribhuvan University.
Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology provides scholarships to students according to Tribhuvan University policy. For BSc. CSIT, offers a scholarship to 10% of the total student to those who have a student in Class 8 – 10 in government. Also, they give scholarships to an additional two students (semester girl and boy topper).
About Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology
In 2011, under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University, a group of professionals committed to quality in IT education founded Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology. Sagarmatha is a school that works to offer top-notch instruction in the field of computer science and information technology. It currently offers two four-year bachelor’s degree programs called the B. Sc. in Computer Science and Information Technology (B. Sc. CSIT) and the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).
The college develops a personal commitment to lifelong learning, intellectual growth, and the enduring principles of technical education by encouraging and supporting students in their search for a deeper understanding of technology. The college is a community of intellectuals, faculty members, staff members, and students.
The college aspires to provide a comprehensive educational experience that spans the classroom, college, and community and aids in the development of competence, character, and leadership as a community of faculty and staff working in cooperation with students. The College is committed to assisting students in acquiring the critical thinking, oral and written communication, creative, and civic responsibility skills necessary in today’s complex world.
It aims to give them a solid foundation in their field of choice as well as exposure to the pursuit of new knowledge. The College aims to foster an intellectual atmosphere that fosters personal development while simultaneously encouraging research and artistic efforts that advance knowledge and understanding.
- Training and Placement unit
- Research & Development unit
- Students’ counseling
- Extra coaching classes
- Internet connectivity
- Stationary & photocopy service
Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology Photos
Phone: +977-1-5911274 , +977-1-5911275
Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
|College Name||Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology|
|Fee Structure||NPR 6-11 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|