Lalitpur Engineering College
Courses (Tribhuvan University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 48
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 35
BE Programs (Civil, Computer)
- You should have completed your +2 education from a science background or equivalent.
- You should have scored a C in total in each subject of Class 11 and Class 12 with mathematics and physics 100 marks or 45% in total.
- At last, you must pass the entrance exam with a good score to get your name on the merit list of the college you are interested in.
- Grades in 11th and 12th grade must be at least D+ with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Or,
- Second-division marks in 10+2, PCL, or an equivalent grade in any discipline are the required minimum. Or,
- You can also apply if you are a student awaiting your grade 11 or grade 12 results. But you must submit a passed certificate of grade 11 and grade 12 at the time of admission.
- Pass the Entrance Exam Conducted by Tribhuvan University.
According to the policy of Tribhuvan University Institute of Engineering, Lalitpur Engineering College provides scholarships to 10% of the total students in each engineering program.
About Lalitpur Engineering College
Lalitpur Engineering College was founded in 2066 BS and is a private engineering college. It is located in Lalitpur Metropolitan City, Ward No. 11, Chakupat, and is affiliated with Tribhuvan University. It offers bachelor of engineering courses like Bachelor in Civil Engineering (BCE), Bachelor in Computer Engineering (BCT), and Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA).
The college aims to give superior engineering educational support to aspiring candidates required for attaining national aspirations and goals through a staff of youthful and motivated academicians with extensive expertise in caring for students and providing professional advice. Every year, millions of Nepalese rupees are sucked out of the country in search of quality education in India and elsewhere. That is a significant loss of national resources.
The college has a central location near Patandhoka – Chakupat, making it easily accessible to students. It was established by a group of visionary Nepalese eminent professionals. The college is equipped with well-furnished and adequately equipped labs, as prescribed by the Nepal Engineering Council and the Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University.
It provides a peaceful academic environment conducive to quality learning. The college boasts a team of well-established and renowned professional teachers. There are sufficient playgrounds available for students to enjoy sports like Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis, and Badminton. Adequate parking facilities are available for students and staff. Overall, these key strengths attract parents and students who choose the college to pursue their engineering dreams.
LEC has a clear vision of quality education and practical application of students’ knowledge. To accomplish its objective and make students competitive in the job market, the college has developed a number of strategic programs and student evaluation schemes.LEC can ensure everyone that its administration and the academic team will never compromise on providing the highest quality engineering education possible.
- To become Nepal’s leading engineering college by delivering excellent engineering education in a safe academic atmosphere.
- To emphasize the importance of vocational education, to instill self-reliance in young minds, and to prepare the next generation for a better future by stimulating their intellectual reaction to life’s problems.
- To develop qualified engineering personnel required to satisfy national objectives and aims.
- Conduct various engineering science and technology research and development tasks.
- Provide various sorts of engineering instruction.
- To offer Engineering Consultancy services.
- To generate creative and imaginative students capable of generating a variety of technical professions through their own knowledge.
Lalitpur Engineering College Photos
Email: [email protected]
Location: Kholcha Pokhari, Chakupat, Lalitpur, Nepal
|College Name||Lalitpur Engineering College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 7-14 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|