LA GRANDEE International College
Courses (Pokhara University)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 20
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or,
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division.
- Pass the written exam and interview conducted by the college.
- Candidates must have passed the NEB Class 12 examination or an equivalent level test from a recognized academic institution.
- Candidates must have completed a course (at least 100 full marks or 5 credits) in Mathematics (Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Applied Mathematics) or Computer Science/Computer Application in an NEB or comparable SLCE (class 11 or class 12) examination.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 45% or a CGPA/GPA of 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0) and at least Grade C (or Grade D in the case of A-level) or 45% in, /Mathematics/ Computer Science. Other courses do not have a minimum threshold of Grade C (in the case of A level, Grade D) or 45%.
- The candidate must have completed the Ten Plus Two level from a Science Background (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent or 2.4 CGPA. Or,
- A-level students must have completed studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 50 percent or 2.4 CGPA. Or,
- Must have completed a Health Science Proficiency Certificate Level or Diploma (General Medicine, Medical Lab Technology, Ophthalmic Science, Dental Science, Pharmacy, Radiography, Ayurveda, or Physiotherapy) and be registered with the relevant council.
About LA GRANDEE International College
LA GRANDEE International College is located in Simalchour – 8, Pokhara, Kaski, Nepal. It offers three programs in affiliation with Pokhara University: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), and Bachelor of Public Health (BPH).
LA GRANDEE International College was founded in 2000 with the lofty purpose of producing qualified and efficient human resources for the Computer and Information Technology industries. It is a legacy of Pokhara College of Technology (PCT).
LA GRANDEE has its own facility that is ideally located and equipped with large classrooms and amazing modern amenities to provide quality education in a loving and friendly environment. The college’s faculty is highly experienced and qualified, holding Masters and PhD degrees from universities and other internationally recognized institutions.
- Computer Lab
- Educational Excursion
- Peaceful Environment
- Sports Activities
- Health Care
Phone: +977-61 573163/582844
Email: [email protected]
Location: Simalchour – 8, Pokhara, Nepal
|College Name||LA GRANDEE International College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 7,77,000 (BPH)|
|Location||Simalchour – 8, Pokhara|