Global College of Management
Ten Plus Two Management (+2 Management)
Affiliation: National Examinations Board | Seats: 600
Affiliation: Tribhuvan University
Master of Business Studies (MBS)
Affiliation: Tribhuvan University
Admission Process / Eligibility
Eligibility: Students seeking admission to GCM must have a minimum 2.4 GPA in the Secondary Education Examination (SEE).
Entrance Test: Students must take the college’s entrance exam as scheduled. The exam includes questions in Mathematics, English, Nepali, and General Knowledge.
Interview: After passing the entrance exam, each candidate is invited to an interview.
Final result for Admission: The weighted average of the entrance exam, interview, and SEE marks is used to calculate the final admission result for successful candidates.
- Grades in 11th and 12th grade must be at least D+ with a CGPA of 1.8. Or,
- Second-division marks in 10+2, PCL, or an equivalent grade in any discipline are the required minimum. Or,
- You can also apply if you are a student awaiting your grade 11 or grade 12 results. At the time of admission, however, they must present their grade 11 and grade 12 passing certificates.
- Pass the Entrance Exam Conducted by the college.
- You must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree from TU or any institution recognized by TU.
- Pass the Entrance Exam Conducted by TU / College.
About Global College of Management
Global College of Management (GCM) is located in Mid-Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal. GCM provides a +2 Management program that combines a variety of skill development curricula in a physically and technologically rich environment. The premises at GCM are finely designed and have state-of-the-art infrastructure. They are surrounded by a huge complex. Internal settings with interiors are designed to provide abundant access to advanced physical, technological, and academic facilities required to support the daily curriculum as well as extra-curricular events.
GCM’s special facilities include advanced technologies and e-learning systems, as well as other amenities that play an important role in establishing teaching-learning methods that reach beyond the physically organized classroom walls. With benchmark learning materials and magnificent academic etiquette, it is expected that management education will be used to build the learning generations of today into the capable workforce of tomorrow.
GCM provides regular classes in conjunction with its everyday curricula under the +2 Management degree in both morning and day shifts. The primary goal of running the classes in two shifts is to meet the growing number of students seeking admission to GCM.
Global College of Management (GCM) aspires to be a nationally and internationally recognized learning center known for academic excellence in teaching and research in business and management subjects.
- To equip school-ending pupils to be deeply independent, competent, and suitable candidates who can easily pass the tests for admission to study advanced or professional management courses at famous colleges and universities after graduating from high school;
- To train management graduates capable of understanding local, national, and international economic demands and providing quality services in response;
- To assist management graduates in developing into intelligent and capable managers, entrepreneurs, and socially responsible citizens; and
- To cultivate capable managers, entrepreneurs, and market leaders through market-friendly, accessible, flexible, and innovative academic programs.
- To prepare management graduates at the +2, bachelor, and master levels with solid management knowledge, skills, values, and leadership qualities;
- To inspire students to achieve their full potential in a caring and supportive learning environment
- To inculcate in kids creativity and creative capabilities through a motivated strategy of individualized nurturing guidance
- To make learning and living at college a good experience for everyone, to foster a strong yet tender bond of friendship and fraternity; and
- To create relationships with Nepalese and international universities and management institutions for research and program advancement.
Phone: (+977) 01-5970316, 5970317
Location: Mid-Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
|College Name||Global College of Management|
|Affiliation||NEB & TU|
|Fee Structure||NPR 1-5 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|