Affiliation: Pokhara University | Seats: 96
Affiliation: Tribhuvan University
Eligibility / Admission
- Candidate must have passed the Grade 12 Examination with a minimum GPA of 1.8 with at least a D grade in each subject in Grade 11 and Grade 12. Or,
- Completed Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination with Minimum Second Division.
- Pass the written exam and interview conducted by the college (Pokhara University).
- Grades in 11th and 12th grade must be at least D with a CGPA of 1.6. Or,
- Second-division marks in 10+2, PCL, or an equivalent grade in any discipline are the required minimum. Or,
- You can also apply if you are a student awaiting your grade 11 or grade 12 results. At the time of admission, however, they must present their grade 11 and grade 12 passing certificates.
- Pass the Entrance Exam Conducted by the college
The college provides scholarships to deserving students.
About Brihaspati College
Brihaspati College is located in Goligadh, Siddharthanagar, Nepal. It offers a Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) in affiliation with Tribhuvan University (TU) and a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in affiliation with Pokhara University (PU).
Brihaspati College was established in 2056 B.S. to provide potential Nepalese managers with the most up-to-date management ideas, methods, and technologies from around the world. The institution has had unprecedented success in its spare and is now the number one institution of its sort.
This college has graduated around 400 students who are now providing vital services to various national and international commercial entities. The majority are employed by banks and other financial institutions. Brihaspati College is thus synonymous with educational brilliance and professional dedication in this field.
Phone: +977 071-572944
Email: [email protected]
Location: Goligadh, Siddharthanagar, Nepal
|College Name||Brihaspati College|
|Affiliation||Tribhuvan University & Pokhara University|
|Fee Structure||NPR 1-6 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|