Courses Offered (National Education Board)
Ten Plus Two Science (+2 Science)
Ten Plus Two Management (+2 Management)
Eligibility / Admission
- Passed the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) with Optional Mathematics and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in aggregate from NEB Nepal exclusively.
- A minimum of ‘Grade B’ in Com. English, Com. Mathematics, Opt. Mathematics, and Science in SEE are required.
- Must have a minimum ‘Grade C’ in the other subjects in SEE.
- Students with a year gap are not accepted.
- Regularly passed the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) with at least a GPA of 2.5 in aggregate from NEB Nepal exclusively.
- A minimum of ‘Grade C’ in all subjects is required.
- Students with a year gap are not accepted.
The college provides both online and paper application forms. After applying, students will be required to take an admission examination. The admission authority assigns students seats based on the results of the entrance exams.
The admission policy is ‘First Come, First Served,’ and it will be automatically terminated once the required number of students have been admitted.
Documents Required for Admission
- Original and photocopy of SEE Admit Card, attested by the applicant.
- Photocopy of Grade Sheet or electronic copy of Grade Sheet attested by the applicant.
- Candidate’s most recent two passport-size pictures.
Prasadi Academy has a provision of scholarships for meritorious students. However, they will forfeit facilities, if they fail to secure the top position or fail in the Internal Examination held regularly.
|Code||Description||1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment||Quota|
|1S||GPA 4||75% Free||75% Free||75% Free||100% Free||2|
|2S||GPA 3.9 to 4||50% Free||50% Free||50% Free||50% Free||6|
|3S||GPA 3.8 to 3.9||–||25% Free||50% Free||50% Free||5|
|4S||GPA 3.7 to 3.8||–||25% Free||25% Free||25% Free||5|
|5S||GPA 3.6 to 3.7||–||15% Free||15% Free||15% Free||5|
|6S||Entrance Topper||100% Free||100% Free||90% Free||80% Free||2|
|7S||Term Topper||–||100% Free||100% Free||100% Free||12|
About Prasadi Academy
Prasasdi Academy is a private +2 college located in Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal. It is affiliated with National Examinations Board (NEB) and provides +2 Science and +2 Management courses.
Prasadi Academy has maintained a competitive position among Nepal’s prestigious +2 groups since its inception in 1997, thanks to its commitment to the highest educational standards. Prasadi is strongly involved in the areas where it is located, which include both public and private academies.
It fosters students’ critical thinking and moral sensitivity through its curriculum, +2 life, and extracurricular activities. It motivates children to be truth searchers, responsible and aware global citizens in the face of stiff competition from science and technology’s rapid advancement.
Prasadi Academy has the following goals to achieve its mission:
- To equip aspiring students with a high-quality education.
- To give thorough and comprehensive instruction using a participatory strategy that improves student’s academic performance.
- To teach the value of lifelong learning to its students by promoting intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking, and awareness of diversity.
- To help students build learning attitudes, habits, beliefs, abilities, and techniques that will increase their chances of success in their long-term profession.
- Planning and providing buildings and resources to meet the needs of students, instructors, and staff.
- To give persons to the community who can satisfy the ever-changing needs of business, government, and industry both today and in the future.
Prasadi Academy is a one-of-a-kind academic institution dedicated to delivering a healthy, student-friendly environment. Our objective is to discover and develop students’ hidden skills via ongoing coaching and supervision. We instill in our students discipline, constructivism, and studiousness, as well as integrated personality development.
Thus, academically and ethically educated Prasadi students are in an enviable position to take on any obstacles, whether it is the pursuit of higher education overseas or the job aspirations that life may throw up.
Prasadi Academy strives to achieve the following objectives:
- Providing students with the opportunity to learn in a highly disciplined atmosphere
- Creating a welcoming environment for participatory learning.
- Improving values like diligence, self-respect, self-help, self-confidence, and respect for seniors.
- Offering a balanced teacher/student ratio to promote peaceful and effective learning.
- Concentrating on 100 percent results.
- Creating responsible and pragmatic citizens from students.
- Keeping the spirit of the age alive via a great respect for tradition and culture.
- Maintaining the institution’s co-educational nature in order to eliminate the gender divide.
Prasadi Academy Photos
Phone: +977 01- 5541117, 5546532
Email: [email protected]
Location: Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal
|College Name||Prasadi Academy|
|Affiliation||National Examinations Board (NEB)|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 1.5-2 Lakhs (Expected, Varies Between Courses)|