Nepal Western Management and Engineering College
Courses (Pokhara University)
Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 4
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Duration: 4 Years | Seats: 96
BBA-BI / BHM
- Minimum 12 years of formal schooling
- CGPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 point scale) or 45 percent grades (minimum Grade ‘C’ on individual subjects) in any +2 stream.
- Pass the entrance examination.
About Nepal Western Management and Engineering College
Nepal Western Management and Engineering College is located in Dhangadhi-2, Ratopool, Kailali, Nepal. It is affiliated with Pokhara University and offers two programs: Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI) and Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM).
The college was established in 2009 AD with the objective of meeting the hopes and needs of aspiring students in hotel, banking, and insurance in Sudurpaschim province of Nepal.
They feel that, in addition to academic studies, extracurricular activities are equally vital in developing a student’s professionalism and confidence level. To address the global demand for banking and insurance professionals, NWMEC offers a four-year bachelor’s degree in BBA-BI to produce intellectually brave, conceptually comprehending, and socially responsible people.
On the other side, in order to meet the demand of the hospitality business, which is the hope and germ of economic development worldwide, a Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) degree is another excellent option.
- To create a platform for learning and exploring all aspects of one’s knowledge and experience.
- Through outstanding education, we can foster an environment that fosters professionalism, humanism, and social responsibility.
- To produce graduates who are enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- To encourage liberal and progressive education that contributes to the new dimensions of the educator.
- To give students the perfect mix of academic quality and practical hands-on experience to propel them to greater heights.
Their vision is to be a nationally and internationally recognized excellent business school for developing competent professionals who are committed to excellence in all dimensions, as well as a transformational leader in business thought and education through knowledge creation, innovative programs, and extraordinary experiences.
Location: Dhangadhi-2, Ratopool, Kailali, Nepal
|College Name||Nepal Western Management and Engineering College|
|Fee Structure||NPR 5-8 Lakhs (Expected)|
|Location||Dhangadhi-2, Ratopool, Kailali|
BE Electrical & Electronics