Little Angels’ College of Management
Courses (Kathmandu University)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Years: 4 Years | Seats: 80
Bachelor of Business Information System (BBIS)
Years: 4 Years | Seats: 40
Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BHM)
Years: 4 Years
- Grades in 11th and 12th grade must be at least D with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Or,
- 50% marks in 10+2, PCL, or an equivalent grade in any discipline are the required minimum. Or,
- For A-level students, the qualifying requirements are three advanced courses with at least a 50% aggregate score and an English paper that will not be considered in computing the score.
- Kathmandu University Undergraduate Management Admission Test (KUUMAT) score of 50% or above.
- After completing the KUUMAT with the requisite score, you must achieve a 50 percentile or above in analytical writing and a personal interview.
About Little Angels College of Management
The Little Angles College of Management is located in Hattiban, Lalitpur, Nepal. It offers BBA, BBIS, and BHM courses in affiliation with the highly reputed Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM).
Both the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and the Bachelor of Business Information System (BBIS) are four-year programs with 120 credits. The course is organized into Foundation courses, Core Management courses, Concentration courses, Elective courses, and an Internship to maximize impact. Students will gain administrative and problem-solving abilities, as well as a thorough understanding of today’s technology, over the course, preparing them for a lifetime of chances.
Phone: +977-01-5912723, 9851365447, 9851322721
Email: [email protected]
Location: Hattiban, Lalitpur, Nepal
|College Name||Little Angels College of Management|
|Fee Structure||NPR 6-8 Lakhs (Expected)|