The Education Department of the Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Kamalaid, Kathmandu has published the notice for a scholarship. It is the scholarship for Class 11 for the academic session 2080/081.
|Form Duration||Ashad 28 – Shrawan 12, 2080|
|Scholarship Examination Date||Shrawan 20,2080|
|Exam Time||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice (100)|
|Courses||Science, Management, Humanities, Education, Law, Technical|
|Note||One student can’t apply for two courses.|
Scholarship Exam Question Format
There will be a total of 100 questions and each question will carry 1 mark. There will 30 question each from Science, Mathematics, and English. The remaining 10 marks will be asked from General Knowledge. The pass mark of this scholarship exam is 40 and obviously, the full mark is 100. BTW, There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
You will get 2 hours to complete the paper.
Not, all students can apply for this scholarship. You should meet the following criteria to apply for a scholarship.
- Completed SEE from a community school with a minimum of 1.6 GPA.
- Completed SEE studying in an institutional school on a 10% scholarship.
- Permanent residents of Ward No. 1,2,3 of the directly affected area from the Landfiled Side and Ward No.1,3,4 of Dhunibeshi Rural Municipality
- Only those who have completed SEE from public schools will be eligible for reservation.
- SEE Admit Card
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Certificate of Citizenship or Certificate of Birth Registration
- Marksheet and Character Certificate of SEE or equivalent
- Recommendation of students who have studied in community schools (in this format).
- Recommendation of students who have studied on scholarship in institutional schools (In This Format)
Required Documents for Reservation Processes
- Families of martyrs, families of missing persons, families of wounded warriors, and people from conflict-affected groups from the respective district administration office,
- From the local level ward office inhabited by persons with disabilities, Dalits, tribals, Khas Aryas, Madheshis, Tharu, Muslims, and people from backward areas,
- A person who has studied in a public school, from the ward office of the local level where he/she resides, along with a certificate from the relevant school confirming that he/she has studied in a public school in the format as per schedule 1,
- When a person from a backward area submits a recommendation from the relevant local level, he must prove that he is a permanent resident at the time of application, and such a person must submit the Nepali citizenship obtained from the relevant district and, if not, the certificate of birth registration.
- In addition to other necessary recommendations, the injured or disabled person must submit a recommendation from a registered physician stating that he/she is capable of studying the subject with the application.
1. Admit Card: There will be a print admit card option 2 days before the scholarship examination day. You should compulsory bring the admit card to get entry into the exam hall.
2. Students are requested to arrive at the exam center 1 hour earlier (Around 10:00 AM) as there will be a security check for each student. Students arriving after 11:15 AM will not get entry into the exam hall.