Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Management, Dean’s Office has published the CMAT (Central Management Admission Test) Exam Result 2080 / 2023.
You can follow the below steps to check the result:
- Go to https://www.tudoms.org/cmat/check
- Enter your Roll No. (Reqd.), Email, and Phone Number.
- Click Submit.
- After that, you will get your CMAT Result.
Students who have passed the CMAT exam are eligible for admission to the following Tribhuvan University Courses:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration -Finance (BBA-F)
- Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS)
For admission to top colleges like Shanker Dev Campus, Nepal Commerce Campus, Patan Multiple Campus, and so on, you need to have a good score. Otherwise, you need to join a private college. However, there is no huge fee difference between government (TU constituent) and private colleges.
On Average, you have to pay around 3.5-4 Lakhs for courses like BBA in TU constituent college whereas the fee in private college ranges from 4-8 Lakhs in private college.