Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Management, Dean’s Office has published the Re-CMAT (Central Management Admission Test) Exam Notice for the 2080 Session.
Also Check: CMAT Result 2080 / 2023
|Re-CMAT Application From||November 21-December 06, 2023 (Mangsir 5- Magsir 20, 2080)|
|Re-CMAT Exam Date||December 9, 2023 (Mangsir 23, 2080) – Saturday|
|Re-CMAT Exam Time||8:00 AM|
|Re-CMAT Exam Center||Click Here|
|Re-CMAT Form Fee||NPR 1,000|
|CMAT Model Question 2080||Click Here|
Why to Pass CMAT Exam?
In order to student the following Bachelor Courses at Tribhunva University, you need to pass the CMAT Exam.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration -Finance (BBA-F)
- Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS)
- Minimum D+ Grade in each subject of Grade 11 and Grade 12 with a CGPA of 1.8 or More. Or,
- Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline. Or,
- Students awaiting grade 11 and grade 12 results are also eligible to apply. They must, however, provide passed grade 11 and 12 certificates at the time of enrollment.
- Admission methods, criteria, and selection process details are accessible on the FoM websites www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org.
- The Online Application (CMAT) form may be found on the FoM website at www.fomecd.edu.np or www.tudoms.org.
- The online CMAT application form must be filed at any institution that offers the relevant programs for a fee of Rs 1,000 (one thousand only).
- For further information, contact the relevant campuses/colleges or visit the FoM website.
- The respective campuses/colleges must submit/forward the applicants’ information in the required format by 11:00 a.m., 7th December 2023 (Mangsir 21, 2080).